7 Factors Affecting Valuations
1. Stage of your Business
whether it is in an early-growth or matured stage
2. Business model must make sense to investors
3. Scalability and future growth
Once you establish your business off a great idea, your business needs to be scalable in order to be sustainable.
4. Size of Probable User Base
5. The Team behind the ideas
investors consider the professional experience and skills of your team members and how relevant they are
6. Degree of Traction (Sales & Savings)
if your business have previous investments, second-round investors are more likely to trust your company.
7. Location of your Business
startups incorporated in different locations might be valued differently by investors.